Accumulate Capital´s recent advances in the market have captured the attention of some of the UK´s biggest media brands.
Our success within the property development finance sector has long been appreciated by investors and now our fantastic progress within the industry is being covered by respectable titles in print, online and television.
Accumulate Capital recently carried out a survey of 750 UK property investors who owned three or more properties to discover their opinions on buy-to-let regulations, tax and legislative changes and where they stand on alternative ways of property investment.
Our thought-provoking research has already piqued the interest of The Financial Times and The Sunday Times with both titles including our collated results in their print and online editions. Now, the following platforms have also showcased our research to their readers:
- Luxurious Magazine, 7,729 monthly unique views: Over a third of UK Property Investors Plan to Sell properties in 2020
- Entirely Property, 5,000 monthly unique views: Accumulate Capital reveals over a third of UK property investors are looking to sell properties in 2020
- Entirely London, 5,000 monthly unique views: Accumulate Capital reveals over a third of UK property investors are looking to sell properties in 2020
- Specialist Finance Introducer, 4,000 monthly unique views: Accumulate Capital: Over a third of property investors plan to sell properties
- Mortgage Introducer, 19,900 monthly unique views: Accumulate Capital: Over a third of property investors plan to sell properties
Paul Howells, CEO of Accumulate Capital, has also had two pieces of content separate to the quantitative research published. His thoughts and opinions on the different aspects of development finance have been included in:
- Property Secrets, 6,220 monthly unique views: Demand for property development finance is set to rise in 2020. Here’s why…
- Small Business Insider, 1,000 monthly unique views: Understanding the significance of property development finance in 2020
Accumulate Capital´s extensive knowledge and experience in property development finance enables us to create quality content that reflects the ethos of our entire business.