1. The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address after completing the survey.
2. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
3. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Accumulate Capital containing various information, news and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe at any time.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the entire survey provided on this link and submit your name and email address. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “April P.U. Survey” in the subject line.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
6. Accumulate Capital accept no liability for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt from Accumulate Capital.
7. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on May 9th 2021. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
8. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on May 9th 2021.
9. The winner will receive a luxury bed and breakfast experience at our boutique Habrough Hotel and Spa facility.
10. Accumulate Capital accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the hotel site).
11. The winner will be notified by email on or before the 31st of May 2021. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Accumulate Capital shall be entitled to select another winner.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
13. Accumulate Capital retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
14. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Accumulate Capital’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Accumulate Capital both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Accumulate Capital and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
16. Accumulate Capital accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Accumulate Capital further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Accumulate Capital for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
17. Accumulate Capital reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside of its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Accumulate Capital in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Accumulate Capital shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
19. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. Offer valid for 6 Months from notification, excluding public holidays and subject to availability at time of booking.